About Me

My photo
hi im jojo, im happilly married with 2 children. i own a king charles called gracie and we spend all our time together. kids are getting older and spending less time with me, so im trying to find new interests. my husband Ian is my full time carer as im wheelchair bound. we have our bad days but make the most of the good days.always manage a smile cos a smile costs nothing but can give so much :)

Monday 9 October 2017

Hi all...... I know I have been missing in action and not posted anything for a very long time but I'm hoping to get back into blogging and keep everyone posted of my latest crafty makes and all things fibro ....... My health has taken a nose dive and since Christmas I haven't been able to,sit up unsupported so cue a new fancy wheelchair. I have a salsa mini and I love it ! The seat is reclined so I'm supported and the controls are so easy to use I can turn on the spot ! I'm struggling with pain management at the moment but I'm trying to keep busy and keeping my crafting going.

So onto crafting .... I have kind of upgraded lol. I have made myself a dress ! Yes I said I MADE A DRESS !! What you think ? I'm already planning 2 more dresses one in bumble bee fabric and the other in unicorns 🦄💕 anyway that's me for today ! Off for a rest .love n hugs guys xx



No comments:

Post a Comment